Posted by y912f on Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:11pm.
please can someone answer this . i'v posted it so many times but no one answers
Which is not an example of an idiom found in "Miss Rosie"?
a. "when I watch you"
b. "[you] used to be called"
c. "waiting for your mind"
d. "I stand up"
i know that idiom is an expression that is peculiar to a certainlanguage and that cannot be understood by a mere literal deinition of its individual words.
but i'm confused between A and B.
plleasee tell me one correct answer
- english - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:19pm
A. is not an idiom.
- english - y912f, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:26pm
- english - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:28pm
You question asks
Which is not an example of an idiom . . .
- english - y912f, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:31pm
oops! sorry, yea i forgot
thanks a lot ms.sue i was waiting on this answer for a while
- english - Ms. Sue, Sunday, July 5, 2009 at 9:36pm
(I think I answered it a couple of times.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - which is not an example of an idiom found in "Miss Rosie"? a. "when I ...
- english - Which is not an example of an idiom found in "Miss Rosie"? a. "when I ...
- english.poem, Miss Rosie - the line "I stand up" in the poem "Miss Rosie" ...
- english - what does miss rosie symbolize in the poem miss rosie by lucille ...
- English 2 - 1. Which of the following sentences contains an implied metaphor? a...
- English - i need ajectives (5), adverbs(5), similie (1), idiom (1), metphor (1) ...
- PLEASE HELP ME MATH - someone please help i hav posted my questions like 5 times...
- English - What would be an example of using one analogy and one idiom in a ...
- math - Rabbits Marcie has 4 rabbits named Rosie, Clark, Peep, and Lewis. One is ...
- English - 1. I want to make an educational program. I will name it "Let's Learn ...