Posted by Evan on Friday, July 3, 2009 at 5:40pm.
Total value of all assets in US
...total value of all final services in US
...total value of all final goods in US
...final goods and services produced by American firms in other countries
^ If I knew everything above, how would I calculate the GDP for the given year?
- Econ - bobpursley, Friday, July 3, 2009 at 5:50pm
wouldn't you have to know consumer spending?
- Econ - Evan, Friday, July 3, 2009 at 6:10pm
Here are the numbers:
GDP for 2006?
(a) 400 billion
(b) 500 billion
(c) 600 billion
(d) 10.4 trillion
Answer this Question
- economics - How does the expenditure approach calculate GDP? A. It adds up all ...
- Economics - five final goods and services that are not included on the GNP GNP ...
- Economics - GNP accounts avoid double counting by including only the value of ...
- Economic - 1) GDP does not include intermediate goods because a. that would ...
- Economics - You should start a new post instead of adding on to an existing post...
- Command Economies - All I kind of know is that, the government controls the ...
- SS - A producer's primary job is: a) making goods and providing services. b) ...
- Statistics - In Professor White’s statistics course the correlation between the ...
- Economics - The circular flow of economic activity can be summed up as: A. ...
- Free Market Enterprise - This economy focuses on Competition. What goods and ...