posted by Mike on .
Are the groups of statements below examples of an inductive or deductive process?
1. Male red-winged blackbirds display red wing patches to signal superiority to other males.
2. Bees make honey.
3. Male red-winged blackbirds compete for territories.
4. Bees eat honey when no other food (nectar) is available.
5. A wound is infected.
6. Infection is caused by bacteria.
7. A male red-winged blackbird displays his red wing patches whenever other males enter its territory.
8. Honey is the food store for the bee hive.
9. Keeping a wound clean of bacteria prevents infection.
Check this site, and then tell us how you would classify the above statements.
are my responses correct