Posted by y912f on Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 11:35am.
1. Cassius's character can best be described as
2. Caesar diregards the omens for all the following reasons except
a. he does not trust the augurers.
b. he does not want to appear cowardly
c. he feels fate is inescapable
d. he feels invincible
3. Shakespeare uses Calphurnia to build suspense about what will happen in all of the following ways except
a. urging Caesar not to go to the Senate.
b. recounting all the disturbing omens.
c. suggesting that Caesar pretend he is ill.
d. relating that she dreamt Caesar was assasinated.
4. In his treatment of Cassius, Brutus is characterized as
a. arrogant and condescending
b. cynical and punishing
c. carefree and fun-loving
d. righteous but forgiving
- Julius Caesar - Writeacher, Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 12:02pm
For this, you'll have to depend on your own reading of the play itself and maybe on this:
I haven't read that play in over 50 years!! Maybe another teacher has.
- Julius Caesar - GuruBlue, Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 2:25pm
Y91, I would STRONGLY suggest that you rent a DVD of the play Julius Caesar. Plays are meant to be watched and heard, not just read. You will understand it much better.
Answer this Question
- English 2 - 1. Which is an example of verbal irony as spoken by Antigone? a. "...
- English - Antigone & Caesar - Please check these answers: 2) Creon declares that...
- ENGLISH - PLEASE, PLEASE CHECK? Drama: Julius Caesar 1. Caesar returns to Rome ...
- julius caesar - 1. What is the Shakespearean tragic flaw? How did this apply to ...
- english help Julius caesar ... - Question 1 Caesar returns to Rome during the: ...
- English 2 - Shakespeare uses Calphurnia to build suspense about what will happen...
- English - Caesar disregards the omens for all of the following reasons except A...
- Julius caesar - I dont understand these questions please help!! 1. A. What ...
- language - much ado bout nothing(de book) de question is why do brutus and ...
- Julius Caesar - This question relates to the book Julius Caesar by William ...