Posted by Manyse on Monday, June 29, 2009 at 1:57am.
The process of breaking a complex substance down into smaller components is called what?
Bio-Chemistry - SraJMcGin, Monday, June 29, 2009 at 2:30am
Analysis is probably the word you are searching for?
Bio-Chemistry - Dr Russ, Monday, June 29, 2009 at 7:38am
As your subject is bio-chemistry, perhaps digestion?
Bio-Chemistry - DrBob222, Monday, June 29, 2009 at 3:30pm
or perhaps degradation?
Bio-Chemistry - bobpursley, Monday, June 29, 2009 at 4:50pm
Bio-Chemistry - GK, Monday, June 29, 2009 at 6:06pm
This looks like a poll. I vote for digestion. Well, [destructive] metabolism would work also. Study the assigned materials and let them be your guide.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Anatomy and Physiology - Please check my answer thanks True or False The process...
- general biology - Describe how an organism broken down into smaller components?
- Child development - Refers to breaking down complex skills into their component ...
- english - 1. An analogy helps clarify a complex idea by: A. presenting several ...
- chemistry - When water is cooled to a temperature x , it gets converted into ice...
- earth space science - A substance that cannot be broken down into simpler ...
- Chemistry - The smaller molecules that make up complex carbohydrates are called ...
- science - The total energy of motion in the molecules of a substance is called...
- Science - chemical property mixture heatcapasity homogeneous viscosity ...
- general bio - HOW ATP can act to shut down the process of glycolysis