posted by devon on .
I need help to put a terrestrial resource plan together. I have no clue as where to start.
Is this your assignment?
"CheckPoint: Terrestrial Resource Plan
· Resources: Ch. 12-16 of Visualizing Environmental Science and Appendix F
· Due Date: Day 5 [Individual forum]
· Choose a terrestrial resource issue discussed in Ch. 12-16 of the text.
· Post a 5- to 7-slide PowerPoint® presentation according to the following:
o A brief description of the terrestrial resource issue
o A management and sustainment plan for the terrestrial resource
o Challenges or implications of your management and sustainment plan
· Use Appendix F as a guide when developing your sustainment plan.
· Use speaker notes to provide the details of your plan.
· Include APA guidelines for any . . ."
You start first by studying Chapters 12 - 16 and Appendix F.
Then you choose one issue.
Hey I understand why u don't want to do the homework for us, but how can you pick and choose when to help. I have seen alot of people do an entire assignment for others, but this person is clearly asking for help and not to DO the entire assignment. If you don't want to help then it's a waste of time for you to post anything responding Ms. Sue
Ms. Sue YOU ARE SOOO RUDE!!!! GET A NEW JOB IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO HELP PEOPLE!! NO ONE ASKED YOU TO DO THE ASSIGNMENT....THEY JUST WANT HELP!!! SOMEONE SHOULD SPEAK TO YOUR BOSS.. YOU NEED TO FIND A NEW WAY TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL BETTER!
I think Ms Sue is correct if you read the chapters you will find the answers you are being LAZZZZy and want your homework done for you. CHeater