Posted by mkrugler on Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 11:37am.
please guide me in writing this ratio to the simpliest form - 3 1/2 to 14
- math - bobpursley, Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 12:17pm
7 to 28. Now reduce it by dividing by seven:
1 to 4
- math - mkrugler, Saturday, June 27, 2009 at 12:56pm
Would the equation be this? Because I need to see the equation piece in getting the answer?
3 1/2 = 7/2 = 7*2 = 14
14 = 14/2 = 14*2 = 28
14/28 = 1/2(simpliest form)
Answer this Question
- math - how do yo convert hte ratio 120:200 to a fraction in simpliest form
- Math - The ratio of seven dimes to three quarters. It wants me to write this ...
- Algebra - I may not be writing this right... What is the simpliest form for the ...
- math - how do you write 4/5, 5/12, 3/10 in its simpliest form?
- math - what is the simpliest form of 11by7
- algebra - What is the quotient in simpliest form? State any restrictions on the ...
- Ratios Math (Please Help) - Please Help, And can you explain how you got the ...
- Math help, anyone? - Solve the proportion. Where necessary, round to the nearest...
- math - Given that g(x)= 2x+1/5 and f(x)=x+4 Calculate the value of g(-2) 2(-2)+1...
- beginning algebra - Solve for y. Write answer in simpliest form. 2+7/y=3/5