Posted by montana on Friday, June 26, 2009 at 2:19pm.
In end of term tests Zanna got the following marks
what was her best subject
her 2nd best
please show workings
- maths 4th grade - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 26, 2009 at 2:24pm
You need to find the percentages for each of these classes.
For instance -- mathematics -- 54 / 75 = 0.72 = 72%
Figure the others the same way and then compare the percentages.
- maths 4th grade - Reiny, Friday, June 26, 2009 at 2:26pm
easiest way :
divide each fraction and compare their decimal representation
or (harder way)
if you have learned how to find a common denominator, change each fraction so they have a common denominator. Then you can easily compare them.
- maths 4th grade - josh, Friday, July 24, 2009 at 6:10pm
hello i need help with time table i really need help can you help because i really need help and i aslo need help with reading
- maths 4th grade - Joshua jones , Tuesday, November 18, 2014 at 7:00pm
Sam needs four wheels for each wagon he makes if he has 140 wheels, how many wagons can he makes
- maths 4th grade - Aveon, Monday, April 11, 2016 at 1:54am
ABC is isosceles triangle. AB must be 2 cm. True or False
- maths 4th grade - !!!!!!!!!!!!! $'!!!!!##, Wednesday, September 28, 2016 at 5:10pm
- maths 4th grade - April Mccoy , Tuesday, October 18, 2016 at 8:43pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - K-4 1st-11 2nd- __ 3rd-30 4th-25 5th-10 6- 1 BEST prediction for the ...
- math - The 3rd term of a geometric progression is nine times the 1st term.if the...
- M@them@tcs - on @ Gp.the 4th term exceed 3rd term by 72 nd 3rd term exceeds 2nd...
- MATHS GP - IN A GP if the sum of 2nd and 4th terms is 30 . The difference of 6th...
- 9th Grade Classes - I was reading my school district program of studies and I ...
- maths - In a class of 38 students, each student studies at least one of the ...
- English - The great French historian Jules Michelet (1798-1874) sympathized with...
- english: critical thinking - The great French historian Jules Michelet (1798-...
- Math - Name School Team Event 3: Logic and Reasoning (with calculators) 5th/6th ...
- history - The great French historian Jules Michelet (1798-1874) sympathized with...