Posted by Sophie on Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 5:25pm.
I get 3-8i and 5-8i... confused, which one is it?
- math - Reiny, Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 5:58pm
I get 3-8i
how did you get 5 - 8i ??
-1 + 4 = 3 not 5
- math - MathMate, Wednesday, June 24, 2009 at 6:00pm
3-8i is correct.
= -1-2i + 4-6i
= -1+4 -2i -6i
= 3 - 8i
- math - Sophie, Thursday, June 25, 2009 at 1:06pm
I get confused with negatives sometimes! thanks though!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Hi there! I am so confused about these questions if anyone could help ...
- math 1 question - Simplify the following expression: 5^2 - 4 / 5 +2 is it 3 or ...
- math - Simplify the expression 6x x 2x^3 x 3x^2y^2/3x^3 x x^4y. I'm confused. ...
- algebra 1 help - simplifying square roots 1) find volume of this prism? v=bwh b...
- Math - Another one. I get real confused with all this Multiply, Simplify if ...
- Math To: Reiny - This is one whole question: (12) (10xy^3) (3x^2y^2) (5x) (2y) ...
- Confused - We are doing distributive properties. Ex: 0.5(4m+3)-0.2(6m+1) OKay so...
- Math- Completely confused! - Simplify each expression (where possible) and ...
- Math - Simplify (2^-5 x 2^-6)1/2 Help I'm confused!
- Math - Simplify 3^2 x 5^-3 x 2 Divided by 2^-8 x 3^5 So confused!!