Posted by menebr on Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 8:05am.
construct flow chart for generating the nth fibonacci serious using two seed numbers read from the user input two seed number lengthe of the fibonacci serious
- Needs subject - GuruBlue, Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 8:51am
This is not an understandable question.
Please put the name of the subject - math, science, biology, etc. Plus what specific question are you asking.
- Math - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 9:00am
- bole seniour school - SraJMcGin, Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 9:03am
Perhaps you mean series and not serious? Try here:
- bole seniour school - Reiny, Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 9:07am
Looks like you are after the famous
Fibonacci series (not serious).
This is one of the best websites I know dealing with that wonderful topic
If we define the nth Fibonacci number as
Fib(n), then you could start with
Fib(1) = 1, Fib(2) = 1 or enter those values as input
then starting with n=3, have a line in your program that looks something like
Fib(n) = Fib(n-1) + Fib(n-2)
increase n by 1 and go back to the above statement.
Like GuruBlue, I have difficulty understanding your posting.
- programming - MathMate, Tuesday, June 23, 2009 at 9:24am
To get you started, I can give you a pseudocode.
Input: seed1, seed2;
for(n=0; n<length; n+=1)
However, please note that there is no simple way to verify that the two given seed numbers are members of the Fibonaccu set of numbers, unless we start the verification from the beginning.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math (fibonacci - A sequence of numbers is called a Fibonacci-type sequence if ...
- Computer Science - MATLAB - One interesting property of a Fibonacci sequence is ...
- Computer Science - MATLAB - I guess it was skipped One interesting property of a...
- Pre-Calc - Find three examples of the Fibonacci sequence in nature. Write a ...
- Math - F25= 75,025 and F26= 121,393 where Fn is the nth term in the Fibonacci ...
- Fibonacci numbers - I have three problems to answer dealing with Fibonacci ...
- English - 1. There were two seeds. The first seed was negative, but the second ...
- math - There is no function equation for the Fibonacci numbers, you have to use ...
- Biology - Different types of plants may be angiosperms, vascular seed, vascular...
- Fibonacci sequence - The Fibonacci sequence a1=1,a2=1,a3=2,a4=3,a5=5,a6=8… is ...