Posted by Anonymous on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:01pm.
I need some help on calculating my current high school GPA.
So far, I've completed 8 classes per year (I'm a sophomore, soon to be junior), making that 16 classes total. I also took two middle school classes that count for high school credit. Here's the rest of the stats:
Of the 16 classes in high school:
7 classes were Honors
1 class was AP
the remaining 8 were regular/elective classes.
Of the middle school classes:
1 of them was an Honors class, worth .075 credits per semester
The other was only one semester, worth .5 credits, and regular.
I also took a summer class worth .5 credits. It was counted as regular.
Let me know if there's anything I need to specify. Thank you very much! :)
- Grades - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:03pm
What grades did you earn in each of these classes?
You should contact your school to find your official GPA.
- Grades - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:06pm
What weight did the school place on your high school Honors and AP classes? In other words, how many credits are each one worth?
- Grades - Anonymous, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:08pm
oops. forgot about that.
i got all A's in all of the classes for both semesters, and including the summer class.
also, i believe my school weighs all the classes the same...i think it's .5 credits per semester.
- Grades - Anonymous, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:09pm
i checked one of my recent transcripts, and they all turned out to be .5, by the way. i'm not entirely sure if this is correct, since Honors/AP should be weighed a little more than regular classes.
- Grades - bobpursley, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 8:12pm
You need to get your parents to visit the school and get this straight. All should be laid out about the rules in your student handbook. However, this is for your parents to resolve, you need to stay out of this.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- College Help - I am a Sophomore in High School. I have a GPA of 3.3 currently, (...
- Question regarding college - Alright, I have a question. Last year was my ...
- essay - During my four years in high school, I have taken a lots of classes to ...
- GPA - I'm a junior in high school. I have a horrible 1.2 GPA at the moment. Is ...
- GPA? - Would taking extra classes online help raise my GPA to a 2.8?? (I'm a ...
- My Grades - Hi Teachers !!!!:) Ms. Sue remember I told you about my grades well...
- College question - I'm a high school senior and I'm planning on applying to SBU...
- statistics - A survey was mailed to a total of 400 students; 100 were randomly ...
- Colleges - I'm a Sophomore with a 3.3810 GPA. I really want to get into a UC ...
- Math - Practice Dividing by 7 For each dance style , the Step - Up Dance School...