Posted by divya on Monday, June 22, 2009 at 12:12pm.
how can i do better at the flute and piano?
- music - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 12:15pm
- music - divya, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 12:18pm
thank you for helping me .you are a great suscess!
- music - Writeacher, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 12:18pm
Practice, practice, practice.
Be sure to read that entire article by Daniel Goleman. It clearly explains why constant practice makes you better at whatever you do.
- music - Ms. Sue, Monday, June 22, 2009 at 12:19pm
Check these sites too.
(Broken Link Removed)
Answer this Question
- Death of a salesman! - What does the flute music in the play symbolize? cuz it ...
- music - what can i do to blow better on my flute?
- physics - a flute is essentially a pipe open at both ends. the length of a flute...
- music - piano music of the romantic period frequently relies on the use of the a...
- music - What is the diameter of the head joint of the flute?
- music - Do anybody knows a website that has flute notes for beginners?
- music - What is the diameter of the head joint of the flute? 2 cm 1.7 cm 120 cm ...
- music - how can i get better at piano without a teacher? It's the same answer as...
- Physics => waves - It's a simple problem I think but I can't get the answers ...
- Physics - "A person is playing a small flute 10.75 cm long, open at one end and ...