Posted by iormares on Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 8:07pm.
what can i do to blow better on my flute?
- music - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 8:08pm
Pay attention to your flute teacher's or band director's advice.
Practice! Practice! Practice!
- music - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 8:09pm
If you practice an hour a day, you'll improve.
If you practice two hours a day, you'll get even better.
- music - Ms. Sue, Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 8:41pm
You may find this site helpful.
- music - SraJMcGin, Sunday, June 21, 2009 at 8:59pm
Another search here:
- music - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 30, 2009 at 4:54pm
practice as much as possible & when blowing into the flute, try not to blow directly into the hole in the mouthpiece. position your lip at the edge of the hole in the mouthpiece and try to keep the air you're blowing into the flute consistent
Answer this Question
- Death of a salesman! - What does the flute music in the play symbolize? cuz it ...
- music - how can i do better at the flute and piano?
- physics - a flute is essentially a pipe open at both ends. the length of a flute...
- music - What is the diameter of the head joint of the flute?
- music - Do anybody knows a website that has flute notes for beginners?
- Music - How are the sounds turned into notes? A) By increasing the amount of air...
- music - What is the diameter of the head joint of the flute? 2 cm 1.7 cm 120 cm ...
- Physics => waves - It's a simple problem I think but I can't get the answers ...
- Physics - "A person is playing a small flute 10.75 cm long, open at one end and ...
- song - I am not a music person and I rarely lisen to music. My teacher made us ...