Posted by y912f on Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:58pm.
how do you make home made ice cream without rock salt. that tastes good too
cooking - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 10:07pm
I haven't tried any of these -- but I suggest you experiment with some of them.
cooking - y912f, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 10:08pm
as you can tell summer is turning out to be very boring, that's why i'm looking for projects to keep me busy
cooking - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 10:09pm
cooking - bobpursley, Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 4:25am
frozen yogurt, ice cream? You are going to get fat. Learn to make bread, it is really fun, and you get a real quality product.-
cooking - y912f, Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 10:37am
:), i'm also dieting these days, i'll just make it for my family
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Chemistry - A rock salt NaCl ice and water mixture is used to cool milk and ...
- Chemistry - a student puts 1.25 kg of ice in an ice cream maker with 350 g of ...
- Chemistry - When preparing home-made ice cream, salt is added to the ice-water ...
- Chemistry - Okay so in our class we did an ice cream lab where we use Ziploc ...
- Algebra 2 - an ice cream store has 31 flavors of ice cream and 10 toppings. A ...
- Math - Tameka's mother made fish fries for lunch. She made fish ice cream for ...
- Economics - For each pair of commodities, state which you think is the more ...
- chemistry - making ice cream involves surrounding the ice cream canister with a ...
- English - The food tastes good. The food tastes so good. The food tastes rather...
- Macroeconomics - Suppose that Paulie and Vinny each can produce ice cream or t-...