Posted by scooby91320002 on Friday, June 19, 2009 at 8:37pm.
Currently, U.S. schools use technology significantly more than they did in the past. Research the use of technology in schools from 1980 until present day. Fill in the timeline below with events to depict the changes in school technology since 1980. You need to discuss a minimum of two events per decade, for a total of at least six events.
I need two events from 2000-present.
can you help me find from 2000- present?
i have to site my sources.
- AE ... - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 8:44pm
Teachers use databases to enter their grades.
Grades are posted on the school's website.
Many schools supply students with laptop computers.
- AE ...this right - scooby91320002, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 8:50pm
In 2000 the U.S. Congress passed the Children’s Internet
Protection Act, which requires that all schools
and libraries that receive federal funds for Internet
connection install pornography filters in their systems
- AE ... - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:01pm
Yes, that is correct.
- AE . - scooby91320002, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:05pm
what can i say for a seond one that happened in 2000-present?
- AE ... - Ms. Sue, Friday, June 19, 2009 at 9:16pm
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- AE - Currently, U.S. schools use technology significantly more than they did in ...
- education - Currently, U.S. schools use technology significantly more than they ...
- AED - Axia College Material Appendix D Technology Use Timeline Currently, U.S. ...
- english - i need help on a timeline of changes in technology in schools from ...
- AED/201 - Research the use of technology in schools from 1980s to Present. Must ...
- aed201 - the use of technology in schools from1980 until present days
- school technology - what are a few examples of Technology use in American ...
- Teachers Aide/Technology in the Classroom - Which of the following scenarios ...
- Math - Hi, I need help with a question. Can someone please explain it to me? In ...
- Biology - Technology is equipment used to do something or make something. ...