December 10, 2016
Post a New Question
Wednesday, June 17, 2009
When Let f (x) = x^2 – 3x + 8 and
g(x) = x – 5
Find the composite function of (fºg)(x) and simplify
Find the composite function (gºf)(x)
Answer This Question
- f(x)=(7x+28)/(x-3) and g(x)=(3x+28)/(x-7) Find: (fog)(x) (...
- Help please! I got so far with this and stopped because of confusion. ...
- find the domain of the composite function fog. f(x)=x/x-2;g(x)=-8/x a. ...
- Let f(x) = 6/x-1 and g(x) = 1+3/x. Please find the composite function ...
college algebra, Please help!!
- find the domain of the composite function of ...
urgent urgent algebra
- find the composite function fog f(X) = 1/X-5,g(x)-6/x ...
- 1. answer the following for the given quadratic function f(x)=...
- Very confused, and in need of help! I got 10 problems like this......
Domain of composite function
- Find the domain of the composite function fog. f(...
college algebra--I really need help!!
- Find the domain of the composite ...
More Related Questions
Not yet registered?
Click here to register!
© 2016 Jiskha Homework Help