Posted by Maggie on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:37pm.
The figures below show to t he nearest minute 80 students waited to be served in a canteen.
Waiting time No. of students Cum.Freq
1-5 4 4
6-10 7 11
11-15 11 22
16-20 18 ?
21-25 22 ?
26-30 10 ?
31-35 5 ?
36-40 3 ?
How do i find cumulative frequency??? Don't want all the answer just need to know how to find for one, and i will try to find the rest from there
Mathematics (cumulative frequency - Reiny, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:45pm
look at the last two columns
first row: no. of students =4, so current sum=4
second row: no. of students = 7, sum of students = what it was in the last row + number of students
= 4+7 = 11
third row: no. of students = 11
sum = 11+11=22
fourth row: (your first ?)
no. of students = 18
new sum = 22+18 = 40
Can you follow my steps?
now continue down for the rest of the chart.
Don't make any arithmetic errors, once you mess up, all answers after that will be wrong.
Mathematics (cumulative frequency - sarah, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:20pm
this is the most awefull explenation of cumulative frequence...... ever!!!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- stats - Time taken in mins for student to walk to school. 1-5 mins (4 students) ...
- Math-Cumulative Frequency - The score obtained by 100 applicants on an aptitude ...
- algebra - The data below shows the number of hours a week on average a group of ...
- Math - In a group of 105 students, 70 students passed Mathematics, 60 students ...
- math - In a group of 105 students, 70 students passed Mathematics, 60 students ...
- statistics - Among the 500 first year students of college, 270 students study ...
- mathematics - In a class of 40 students;30 offer science; 20 offer mathematics ...
- Precalculus - 1. Here is the frequency table for this distribution (the ...
- math - word problem. help asap? - in a certain math class, each student has a ...
- Algebra - In a school of 464 students, 89 students are in the band, 215 students...