Posted by Maggie on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:37pm.
The figures below show to t he nearest minute 80 students waited to be served in a canteen.
Waiting time No. of students Cum.Freq
1-5 4 4
6-10 7 11
11-15 11 22
16-20 18 ?
21-25 22 ?
26-30 10 ?
31-35 5 ?
36-40 3 ?
How do i find cumulative frequency??? Dont want all the answer just need to know how to find for one, and i will try to find the rest from there
- Mathematics (cumulative frequency - Reiny, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:45pm
look at the last two columns
first row: no. of students =4, so current sum=4
second row: no. of students = 7, sum of students = what it was in the last row + number of students
= 4+7 = 11
third row: no. of students = 11
sum = 11+11=22
fourth row: (your first ?)
no. of students = 18
new sum = 22+18 = 40
Can you follow my steps?
now continue down for the rest of the chart.
Don't make any arithmetic errors, once you mess up, all answers after that will be wrong.
- Mathematics (cumulative frequency - sarah, Tuesday, June 4, 2013 at 5:20pm
this is the most awefull explenation of cumulative frequence...... ever!!!!!!!
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- stats - Time taken in mins for student to walk to school. 1-5 mins (4 students) ...
- Math-Cumulative Frequency - The score obtained by 100 applicants on an aptitude ...
- Math - In a group of 105 students, 70 students passed Mathematics, 60 students ...
- math - In a group of 105 students, 70 students passed Mathematics, 60 students ...
- statistics - Among the 500 first year students of college, 270 students study ...
- Precalculus - 1. Here is the frequency table for this distribution (the ...
- math - word problem. help asap? - in a certain math class, each student has a ...
- Algebra - In a school of 464 students, 89 students are in the band, 215 students...
- statistics - Finish times (to the nearest hour) for 59 dogsled teams are shown ...
- English II - How does the author support her view that the lunch period at ...