Posted by Alicia on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:04pm.
[6x for 0 < x < or = 2
[3x+3 for 2 < x < or = 8
[5x-4 for 8 < x < or = 12
Algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:33pm
They should have also asked you to graph f(x), that would explain everything very nicely.
at g(6) the value of x falls in the domain
2 < x ≤ 8
so g(x) = 3x+3 for those values of x
f(6) = 3(6) + 3 = 21
Algebra - Reiny, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 1:37pm
whenever I typed f(x) above, it should have said g(x).
Algebra - Alicia, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 3:59pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra - Given g(x)= [6x for 0 < x ¡Ü 2 [3x+3 for 2 < x ¡Ü 8 [5x-4 for 8...
- Chemistry - Briefly outline a procedure you could use to determine the HC2H3O2 ...
- Physics 2 - Explain briefly the workings of electrical transformer, both step-up...
- Chemistry - Chart: Group, Bond length, Bond strength, H-X-H Bond Angle NH3: 1....
- math - Determine the solution of the following systems of linear equations using...
- Algebra - Could you explain to me how to these type of problems? I checked in my...
- Algebra - Determine whether the graphs of the given equation are parallel, ...
- college algebra - I you are given two real numbers, explain how to determine ...
- algebra - Explain in your own words what it means for an equation to model a ...
- international trade - Suppose when Russia opens to trade, it imports automobiles...