Posted by y912f on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 12:12pm.
please check these
1. (a) If it is 12:00 noon, Greenwich time, what time is it in Moscow?
2. (a) If it is 1:00 am in the time zone where you live (atlanta, georgia), what time is it in karachi, pakistan?
In Guangzhou, China?
2 (b) If it is 12:00 noon in Sao Paulo, Brazil, what time is it where you live (Atlanta, Georgia)?
2. (c) If it is 9:00 pm on Wednesday where you live (atlanta, georgia), what time and day is it in Brisbane, Australia?
please help me/check this
- history/times zones - SraJMcGin, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 12:27pm
I don't have time to look at the world clock, but you might like the following site:
- history/times zones - y912f, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 3:27pm
is it possible that anyone can check these for me, please
- history/times zones - bobpursley, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 3:44pm
Not everyone uses DST. So, you have to figure out that mess in each location. Here is a converter to do that.
so type in the date and time, and the other location.
- history/times zones - y912f, Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 6:50pm
ugghh, ok fine
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- TIme zones - 1. If its 12 noon in Greenwich time, what time is it in Moscow, ...
- Geography - If the sun is directly overhead at 12 noon at yur location and GMT (...
- Geo. - Why did Sir Sandford Fleming feel there was a need for time zones? Thanks...
- GLOBE ACTIVITY - If the sun is directly overhead at 12 noon at your location and...
- math - there are six time zones in the united states. the easter part of the US ...
- The Equation of Time - The reason for this post is I think I understand it and ...
- time zones - what time zone is cincinatti ohio??? america/adak america/anchor ...
- GLOBE/GEOGRAPHY HELP - If the sun is directly overhead at 12 noon at your ...
- Science - I need help concerning time zones. How do you compare differences in ...
- phys - A plane takes off at St. Louis, flies straight to Denver, and then ...