Posted by John on Wednesday, June 17, 2009 at 11:54am.
Who is younger than Mr. Pitt?
Emily is younger than Mr. Pitt.
Who is the youngest of the three?
Emily is the youngest.
How tall is Emily?
She is 162 cm tall.
How heavy is she?
She is 44 kg.
How does she weigh?
She weighs 44 kg.
Who is the heaviest of the three?
Mr. Pitt is.
Who is the lightest of the three?
Who is the tallest?
Who is the shortest?
Bob is the shortest.
Who is younger, Emily or Bob?
Who is heavier, Bob or Pitt?
I am 14 and Bob is 14, too. We are the same age. Bob and I are the same age.
Bob is as old as I am.
You should write down your age in the parentheses, and then write down your height in the first blank. After that write down your weight in the second blank. Then communicate with your friend as follows.
(Would you like to check the expressions above? Correct ther errors, please.)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - 1. Bob is 4 cm shorter than Emily. 2. Mr. Pitt is 16 kg heavier than ...
- English - 1. Who weighs more, Mr. Pitt or Emily?. -Mr. Pitt weighs more than ...
- English - Let's look at the two comparative sentences. When we compare the ...
- math - Emily and Miranda are standing outside. Emily is 5 feet tall and casts a ...
- algebra - Sara and her sister Emily both collect charms for their charms ...
- English - He is the __________ of the two brothers and the __________. A. ...
- Math - Emily collected $950 selling Girl Scout cookies all day Saturday. Emily's...
- algebra - Sara and her sister Emily both collect charms for the their charm ...
- ENGlish - In “A Rose for Emily,” what type of conflict is shown by Homer Barron'...
- English - 1. This is a superlative sentence. e.g. Mr. Pitt is the heaviest of ...