Posted by Tyler on Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:13pm.
I have the same question as Sally:
What is the prime factorization of 225?
Or, just how do you find prime factorization???
- math - Reiny, Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:26pm
I stary with an obvious prime
225 = 5 * 45, now another 5
- math - Anonymous, Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:30pm
okay, so if you had to find it of 500, it would be:
the soltion would be
did I do this right?
- math - Tyler, Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:31pm
Oh, it was me who posted the last post as anonymous, i forgot to put my name in!
- math - Reiny, Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:45pm
- math - Tyler, Tuesday, June 16, 2009 at 6:45pm
thank you so much
Answer this Question
- math last one help - sally drew a factor tree of a composite number and ended up...
- math(help) - please answer this one question because im clueless lol!!! A number...
- math - Which numbers between 40 and 49 have 2 and 3 in their prime factorization...
- math - what's the prime factorization of 293? what's the prime factorization of ...
- Math - Plz help dont know how to do this question. Write number 68 as a product ...
- math prime factorization - write the prime factorization of 15 using exponents.
- math - As you complete the table below, you will find that the key to this ...
- Prime Factorization - What is the prime factorization of 1,521? Please show work...
- math - my number is a multiple of 5, but doesnt end in 5, the prime ...
- Math - How do i find the prime factorization of 225?