Posted by John on .
1. I have a decayed tooth. I have to have the cavity filled with gold/amalgam at the dentist's.
2. I have to have my wisdom teeth pulled out by a dentist.
3. I need to have the cavity filled with amalgam.
4. Which filling material do you want to use?
5. I have to brush my teeth with a good toothbrush every day.
6. We don't need to be afraid of having a teeth pulled out because we get a local anesthesia shot.
(Would you like to check the sentences? Correct the errors, please.)