Posted by Natalie on Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 10:33pm.
I can re-word these two separate things. I found them on the internet but need to change the words. Any help would greatly be appreciated.
"I believe that I deserve this scholarship because I put so much effort into every task that I am given. I give only my best, and see each task through to the end."
When I set goals for myself, I do everything in my power to achieve them and if I happen to fall short of my goal then I pride myself in knowing that I did my best."
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 10:39pm
Stop right here!
If you need to find sentences on the internet to answer personal questions in order to get a scholarship -- you don't deserve the scholarship.
Asking for help in rewording two simple passages before you even get to college suggests that you're not ready for college, much less a scholarship.
In addition, the two sentences do not seem to describe you.
English - Natalie, Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 10:43pm
I'm not writing a scholarship or anything like that. We had to find two things like that on the internet and reword them because were doing commercials that have to do with the characteristics of college for a project. I'm only in 9th grade.
English - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 10:48pm
Ok. Thanks for the explanation.
For the first one --
I feel I deserve this scholarship because I work hard and successfully complete every task I attempt.
How would you reword the second passage?
English - Natalie, Saturday, June 13, 2009 at 10:54pm
Sorry about not explaining it the first time.
I put everything that I have towards conquering my goals that I set for myself and if I'm not able to reach a certain goal I know inside my heart that I haven't let myself down and that I will continue to strive to great lengths next time.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - How would you put this in your own words. My teacher gave this to us ...
- Business Communication - Indicate whether the underlined words or groups of ...
- poetry - Is this a good Poem for a senior in creative writing? The topic is "The...
- scholarship essay - This is for a scholarship the topic is "Why do you deserve ...
- alphabitzing - In what order would these words be alphabetized? girls girl's ...
- English - Indicate whether the underlined words or groups of words need capital ...
- English - 1. I found it convenient to drive a car. 2. I found it convenient that...
- Math - Doublets? Change one word to another word one letter at a time. Create ...
- english - I am 11 years old. I need to write 3 sentences about the word "destiny...
- English (URGENT) - How many paragraphs does a literary review have? This is a ...