Posted by ELINA on Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:21pm.
how did life in rural england change after the enclosures.. by the building of a modern nation.
- SOCIALS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:31pm
What are enclosures?
- SOCIALS - ELINA, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:32pm
to enclose means to fence off but still I donèt understand
- SOCIALS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:36pm
Please check your book for information about how fences changed rural England. Before then, people could graze their livestock on large open areas owned by the community. After people started private ownership of land, they fenced in their fields and meadows.
- SOCIALS - ELINA, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:38pm
the bulding of modern nation madfe farming more efficient byt had disatrous consequences for farm workers. Towns grew enourmously , growth in manufacturing grew, please add to this
- SOCIALS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:40pm
The farm workers had to go to work for the farmers with land. Living in crowded towns was difficult for many people. People in towns had to work in factories for long hours under sometimes dangerous conditions.
- SOCIALS - ELINA, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:43pm
Is this all I need.
- SOCIALS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:44pm
It's all you need -- unless your book makes some other important points.
- SOCIALS - ELINA, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:48pm
- SOCIALS - Ms. Sue, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 8:53pm
You're very welcome.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SOCIALS - state several reasons why England became such a powerful nation during...
- geography - How does life in Istanbul differ from life in rural Turkey? A) ...
- socials - why did the republican experiment fail in England? Give reasons for ...
- socials - what aspects of life in 17th century england would you find the most ...
- social studies - what are the factors that led to the enclosures in england
- social studies - explain briefly factors which lead to enclosures in england
- United States History - 1.) How did the baby boom change the United States? a.) ...
- LIFE ORIENTATION - FOUR WAYS IN WHICH SPORT CAN SUPPORT NATION BUILDING.2 TWO ...
- history - In England in the 1700's, many poor people in rural areas left their ...
- Social Studies - 'That rural Australia is NOT always given the short straw' If ...