Posted by elina MS Sue Please Help Me on Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 12:23am.
Sarah has a rectangular corral for her horses. She wants to put new rail fencing all around the corral. What total lenght of fencing will she need.
Description of the corral: in my book it is square and around the square is a length of 28m and inside the square if you go diagonaaly its a lenght of 42m .
I tried and tried I don't get this question please help
MATH HELP NEEDED - elina MS Sue Please Help Me, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 12:25am
the 2 part to this question is if the rail fencing costs $15/m what will be the total cost of the fencing before tax, please help
MATH HELP NEEDED - elina MATHMATE HELP, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 12:30am
HELP PLease, I need it more than anything, I dislike math
MATH HELP NEEDED - Writeacher, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 3:39am
Please remove tutors' names from YOUR name. Notice that the online form calls for your first name (or a nickname).
Please also note the time of night you posted these questions. Most of our tutors are in Pacific, Central, and Eastern times zones of the US and Canada.
Please be patient until a tutor with the expertise you need comes online.
MATH HELP NEEDED - ELINA, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 10:00am
please answer this question I need to know fast. I've been waiting for an whole day 4 u to answer this. PLEASE help me
MATH HELP NEEDED - bobpursley, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 5:47pm
elina: Something is wrong. If the square is 28 to a side, the diagnonal has to be 39.5.
Is it a rectangle?
MATH HELP NEEDED - ELINA, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 6:34pm
yeha I guess its a rectangle, I don't know it looks like a square in my book
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math, for Elina - Repost: Sarah has a rectangular corral for her horses. She ...
- cal - a rancher has 4000 feet of fencing for constructing a rectangular corral. ...
- Precalculus - A barn has 150 feet of fencing and there are 3 rectangular corrals...
- Pre calc- confused - Geometry/Maximum area: A rancher wants to enlarge an ...
- Precalculus - I have a diagram that has 4 rectangular corrals joined together ...
- pre calculus - A farmer will be adding a rectangular corral to his barn. He has ...
- College Algebra - A farmer needs to build a rectangular corral for his animals. ...
- Math - A farmer has 400 feet of fencing with which to build a rectangular corral...
- Algebra - The back of Tom's property is a creek. Tom would like to enclose a ...
- Math- Please Help Us! - Diagram has 4 rectangular corrals with a barn above it. ...