Posted by y912f on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 12:51pm.
You work for a tourist office in your city and have been asked to write a brief description in Spanish for visitors. in your description, include information such as:
1. the various kinds of lodging available
2. what each type of lodging offers its guests
3. what services your city offers for travelers
4. which sights the toursists might want to visit
5. some suggestions to the tourists on how best to enjoy the city
i need help to start writing this in english
these are the words i learned in spanish which i can use:
el medio ambiente - environment
discuss travel arrangements:
el boleta (de ida y vuelta) - (round trip) ticket
la escala- stopover
con destino a - going to
procedente a - arriving from
discuss tourist accomodations and activities:
el pueblo- town
la pensión-inexpensive lodging
la naturaleza - nature
disfrutar de - to enjoy
planea - to plan
regatear - to bargain
ir:ve; no vayas - Go!, don't Go!
el guia - guide
oficina de turismo - tourist office
can someone please help me get started in english, then i'll try to do it in spanish. thanks
spanish/english - y912f, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 12:57pm
la casa de cambio - currency exchange
la oficina telefónica - telephone office
la artesanía - handcrafts
el mercado - market
el/la turista - tourists
la habitación: hotel room
la habitación individual : single room
la habitación doble - double room
spanish/english - y912f, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 3:39pm
this is what i came up with. please add or minus things as necessary. once someone corrects/approves this, i'll start writing in spanish:
1. Our city offers many luxury hotesls and also inexpensive lodgings.
2. With the luxury hotels, you can make reservations for double bedrooms. Also, the luxury hotels include security systems, a big screen T.V., and solar heating for the winter. The inexpensive lodgings do not cost as much as the luxury hotels, and include an individual bedroom.
3. Tourists can use many services offered by our city which include a tourist office, currency exchange, a telephone office, and a merket where they can by handcrafts.
4. tourists can enjoy exploring the woods and the river.
5. I reccomend that to enjoy the city, tourists should explore and visit many places.
spanish/english - SraJMcGin, Thursday, June 11, 2009 at 12:54am
1. hotels (spelling)
3. market (spelling)
5. recommend (spelling)
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- spanish - this is my Spanish assignment: Write a letter to a friend in Spanish ...
- Spanish - The following paragraph describes what some may consider to be a ...
- spanish - Write a letter in Spanish in which you describe something that ...
- Resources and references - Your supervisor has asked you to help with the ...
- Biology - Write a brief description of the procedure required to make 10mL each ...
- Spanish - Our spanish class has been given a 1-minute speech to write up over ...
- Guru Blue - Hi Guru, Getting through this thing a bit better now. My problem ...
- Business - I have already researched five areas of publicly available ...
- Hi, spanish help available? - Hi, so I need some help in spanish, but I need it ...
- U.S.History - Many immigrants who came to the United States expected to find ...