Posted by kim on Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 11:01am.
Simplify: Can someone please help me with this and go through the steps for it please. Thank You
prealgebra - MathMate, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 11:05am
Start with the distributive law:
=4x*5x2 + 4x*3x + 4x*2
=20x3 + 12x2 + 8x
Can you try your problem now?
prealgebra - kim, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 11:15am
i still don't understand on how to do the problem
prealgebra - kim, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 11:19am
would the answer for the problem that i sent you be 72z^3-8z^2-1
prealgebra - PsyDAG, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 11:34am
You have to multiply -8z by all terms. Also remember that a negative times a negative equals a positive.
72z^3 + 8z^2 + 8z
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
prealgebra - Kimberly, Wednesday, June 10, 2009 at 3:28pm
can someone please help me solve this problem?
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- pre algebra - simplify: (2k+7)(7k-1)\ can someone please help me solve this ...
- pre algebra - simplify: I don't understand on how to answer this and simplify it...
- Economics - Ive been stuck on this forever now if someone could please walk me ...
- math,correction - Can someone help me with these...plz Simplify 2radical (12) + ...
- Algebra - Can someone show me how to Simplify the radical expression ã363-3ã27...
- Math SOmeone please please help - Find the derivative of the function. g(u) = (5...
- math ergent please please... - 10.a)Solve the inequality x^3-5x^2+2x+8<0 by i...
- Algebra - Simplify the complex rational expression 3/(x+5)+ 6/(x+3) ÷ (3x+13)/(x...
- Algebra 1 - Can someone help me solve this problems please? Thank you very much ...
- algebra - could someone please explain to me how -5/8 + 1/4 = -3/8? I have ...