Posted by John on Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 7:11am.
1. How often do you read the newspaper?
- I often read it.
- I read the newspaper from time to time.
- Three times a week.
- I never read it.
(Are the answers all acceptable? Do you have some more common answers?)
2. Don't be worried about that.
2-1. Don't worry about that.
2-2. Don't be concerned about that.
(Are the three the same?)
- English - GuruBlue, Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 8:51am
All of the newspaper sentences are fine.
I read parts of the newspaper everyday.
All of the #2 sentences are the same.
- English - PsyDAG, Tuesday, June 9, 2009 at 11:59am
If #1 is a survey question, you might want to be more specific in your alternatives:
5-6 times a week
2-4 times a week
less than weekly
"Sometimes," "Often" and "time to time" are very vague terms.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
- English - 1. How often do you read the newspaper? 2. How often do you read a ...
- English - How ofen do you read the newspaper? I read it every day. (Does the ...
- English - 1. How often do you read books? 2. How often do you read a book? 3. ...
- Statistics - *Give all probabilities to two decimal places. Three daily ...
- 7th grade - Almost everyone at the Bright Corporation reads a daily newspaper on...
- math - Almost everyone at the Bright Corporation reads a daily newspaper on a ...
- English - Posted by John on Monday, June 23, 2008 at 12:41am. 1. How often do ...
- english - can you corect if there is mistake i read this book two or four ...
- English - 1. Is Kelly a male name or a female name? 2. What is the difference ...
- Statistics - please help having difficulty with this problem. It was noted that ...