Posted by Matthew on Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 7:08pm.
how do u factor 7x^3+28x^2-35x ?
math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 7:12pm
It doesn't help us help you when you change your name, Matthew or Student. You've already received help on at least two similar problems.
How do you think you should factor this problem?
math - MathMate, Saturday, June 6, 2009 at 7:19pm
"For factoring, the first step is to look for common factor for all the terms."
After that, give it a try to factor. If you have trouble going further, post where you're at for help. We're listening.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Math - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But when...
- Algebra - Andrew factored the expression 28x^3-42x^2+35x as 7x(4x^2+6x-5). But ...
- hard math - please someone help me! i've tried so hard! factor m^6 + n^2 28x^2y^...
- algebra - factor the expression 4xsquared+35x+24 my answer: (4x+3)(x-8) 4x2 +35x...
- Math - Could someone please explain this problem to me. I need to factor and ...
- Algebra - Factor the numerator and denominator of each fraction if neceesary. ...
- Math - how do you factor 4x^2-35x-9=0?
- Math - How do I find a factor of x^3 - 3x^2 - 28x?
- math - How do you factor X^3+5x^2-28x-32? pls help
- Algebra - Rewrite the middle term as the sum of two terms and then factor ...