Posted by John on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 9:43pm.
1. I went to Children's Grand Park.
I rode a roller coaster.
I learned how to ride some play
2. I went to China with my family.
I visited the Great Wall.
I learned the history of the Great
3. I went to the English Summer Camp.
I met new friends and sang English
songs. I had fun.
I learned new English sones and
4.I went to the Gyeongbok Palace.
I visited the old palaces and beautiful places. I learned the lives of some kings during the Joseon Dynasty.
5. I went to Las Vegas.
I visited some malls and bought items.
I learned that the night was very beautiful and there are lots of gambling machines in the city.
(Would you check the sentences? I'd like to use correct English expressions. Thank you.)
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 9:49pm
The sentences would be smoother if you connected them more. Examples:
1. I went to Children's Grand Park where I rode a roller coaster and learned how to ride the bumper cars.
3. I went to English Summer Camp where
I met new friends and learned to sing songs in English. I had fun when I learned new songs and games.
Give the others a try and let us know what you come up with.
English - John, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 9:52pm
Thank you. Later, I will post more expressions. Have a good time. I appreciate your help.
English - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 9:57pm
You're very welcome. You're doing well, and improving all the time!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 5th grade math (word problems) - I'm not sure how to solve this: A group of ...
- English - 1. I learned about some Chinese expressions and Chinese cultures. 2. I...
- 7th grade math - A group of 32 students went to the amusement park.All of them ...
- Physics - we are doing a really dumb websearch in my Physics class on roller ...
- English - I am going to go to Children's Grand Park this weekend. I want to ride...
- English - 1. He went for a drive. 2. He went for a swim. 3. He went for a bathe...
- English - Identify the verb form that correctly completes the following sentence...
- English - On summer vacation, I went to Spo1 Park. I went there by car. In the ...
- ela - can you proof read for me He went back to room and he saw his father didn'...
- English - 1. He went out for a run. 2. He went out for a ride. (for riding a ...