Posted by Taylor on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:31pm.
If you had to pick any 2 books which would you pick because I have to read two books over the summer and write two reports. I don't know which two I want to read. I like books that have a shocking ending, and I like books that have action and mystery. Which two would be right from me. I need HELP! Thanks
Beginner's Luck by Laura Pedersen
Travel Team by Mike Lupica
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
Fault Line by Janet Trashjian
Death of a Salesman by Arthur Miller
Girl Walking Backwards by Brett Willams
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nighttime by Mark Haddon
Tituba, Black Witch of Salem by Maryse Conde
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Maus: A survivor's tale by Art Spiegelman
You Don't Know Me by David Klass
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by Mitch Albom
Children of the River by Linda Crew
The Geography Club by Brent Hartinger
Need someone's opinion - Taylor, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:41pm
Well... can you tell me which books are good and easy to read.
Need someone's opinion - bobpursley, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:41pm
Why are you letting someone dictate that you read 2 books? Get control of your life, and education. You ought to be reading at least one book a week, not wimping out, and leaving the reading to others who want to get ahead of you.
Need someone's opinion - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:42pm
Bob Pursley is right -- read them all!!
Need someone's opinion - Taylor, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:44pm
Actually, I'm just trying to get other people's opinions of the books that I posted above.
Need someone's opinion - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:45pm
The only opinion that counts is YOURS -- the reader.
Look all of them over -- and choose two or three to start. As both BobPursley and Writeacher stated -- read them all!
Need someone's opinion - Writeacher, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 5:49pm
And here's an excellent list to make your way through -- no need to limit yourself to the easy ones!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- English - For english class, I have to read a biography/autobiography of an ...
- Reading - Rosalind Wiseman books Terra Elan McVoy books Susane Colasanti books ...
- English - I am trying to choose books to replace the ones read by the monster in...
- algebra - haley read less than twice as many books as her brother did last ...
- math - lizette wants to read more books. her goal is to read at least 2 books ...
- STATSHELP - A poll was conducted that asked 1015 people how many books they had ...
- English - I have to chose 20 books + to read this year. If any, what books would...
- algerbra - Keisha read twice as many books this year as ben read. subtracting 4 ...
- Homework - I am going to a school for gifted kids on September and I am very ...
- math - Robert must read a few books from his home library. He read 4 out of 6 ...