Posted by Sadie on Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 4:13pm.
- Algebra - DanH, Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 4:28pm
If you have to factor this, start with:
(w )(w )
Then you need two factors that when ADDED together gives you -11, and when multiplied together gives you 30. Can you come up with these factors?
- Algebra - PsyDAG, Wednesday, June 3, 2009 at 12:27pm
To get the factors, find two numbers that will multiply to get 30 and add to get -11.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- Math- Corrections - (-9)-4w+7w=42 I thought I knew how to do this, but my ...
- mat 117/algebra - 2/(5w+10 )- 3/(2w-4) please show me how to work this problem. ...
- algebra - How do you factor 2w^2+11w-30 ???
- algebra - 10 a. 7m + 36 =11m b. 2x+ 4=10x-4 c.11w-8=22-w d.6a - 12-a = 9a +53+a
- Algebra 1 - Simplify the following rational expression: 6w^2 + 11w - 7/6w - 3
- MATH - How would i do 11w-9-7w=15 ?
- Pre Alegebra - Simplify: 10w - 11w + 4W + (-5W)
- Math - I need help with these please: 4. Simplify sqrt27/75. The answer should ...
- basic geometry - The length of a rectangular picture is seven iches longer than ...
- math,correction - Geometry. Find the perimeter of the given figure. tHE Figure ...