Posted by John on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 5:30pm.
1. Anne's diary was published under the title of The Diary of a Young Girl.
2. Anne's diary was published under the title The Diary of a Young Girl.
(Which one is correct? Do I have to write 'of' or not"?)
3. Did you write today's diary?
4. Did you write a diary today?
5. How about writing a diary now?
6. Will you write in a diary?
7. Will you write in today's diary?
8. Write three diaries about three days.
9. You have written two diaries, so you have to write the other diary in the notebook.
(Are all the expressions grammatical? would you correct the errors?)
English - Ms. Sue, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 5:13pm
The first one is correct: The Diary of a Young Girl
They're all correct -- except in # 9, we'd say IN the notebook.
Thank you for your help. I corrected some.
10. Did you keep a diary?
11. Keep today's diary.
12. Why not keep two diaries?
13. How about keeping three diaries for three days?
(How about these expressions? Are these all correct?)
Answer this Question
English - 1. Anne's diary was published under the title of The Diary of a Young ...
English - As you know, Anne frequently refers to how much she appreciates and ...
english - in the book the diary of Anne Frank the diary provides anne with a ...
english - what are the answer to these questionBased on what you have read so ...
english 11 - 4. Which of the following statements about Anne Bradstreet is NOT ...
Lang. Arts - Based on what you have read so far, what is the one thing that ...
English - Let me know the website about the Diary of a Young Girl. I'd like an ...
english - in the diary of anne frank. how does anne use imagery to describe both...
English - Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl Briefly explain Anne’s ...
English - Briefly explain Anne’s relationship with her parents. How is her ...