Posted by John on .
1. Anne's diary was published under the title of The Diary of a Young Girl.
2. Anne's diary was published under the title The Diary of Young Girl.
(Which one is correct? Do I have to write 'of' or not"?)
3. Did you write today's diary?
4. Did you write a diary today?
5. How about writing a diary now?
6. Will you write in a diary?
7. Will you write in today's diary?
8. Write three diaries about three days.
9. You have written two diaries, so you have to write the other diary on the notebook.
(Are all the expressions grammatical? would you correct the errors?)
The first one is correct: The Diary of a Young Girl
They're all correct -- except in # 9, we'd say IN the notebook.