Posted by Chantel on Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 2:56pm.
one similarity between the rule of Peter the Great of Russia and that of Akbar the great of india was that both leaders
a. modernized and expanded their empires using ideas from other cultures
b. introduced democratic ideas ino their political systems
c. implemented strict religious codes of conduct within their nations
d. rlied on peaceful resolutions of conflicts with neighboring peoples
- global - Writeacher, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 2:57pm
Which one do you think ... and why?
- global - Chantel, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 3:00pm
d. i am guessing
- global - Writeacher, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 3:05pm
You need to stop guessing and read up on these things.
Go to http://www.google.com and enter each ruler's name. Read carefully. Make a decision based on what you READ and THINK rather than just guessing.
- global - Writeacher, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 4:38pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Global - How and why did Russia emerge as a great power? Discuss the character ...
- Social Studies - How did Peter the great change Russia? A. He reduced its land ...
- History - How was James I's rule of England similar to peter the great's rule of...
- world history - 1. How would you explain the similarity between Christian idea ...
- World History - Need help with these: 28. Led a group of women who wrote a ...
- World History - 1. Which of the following is a similarity between the Huang ...
- language arts - Which sentence is punctuated correctly? a)Briana, my partner for...
- English - I have to pick a topic for an argumentative research paper, but when I...
- World History - Critique Peter the Great's methods of "westernizing" Russia.
- Social studies - 1. What are the major geographic features of the Indian ...