Posted by Brian 4th grade on Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 9:23pm.
is there a easier way to multiply 92
instead of doing al;l the ;long multiplication?
- math - Ms. Sue, Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 9:25pm
I don't know of any easier way.
Believe me, the practice will help you for a long time. You should know the multiplication tables as well as you know your own name.
- math - timothy, Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 9:28pm
oh...... k thanks anyway
- math - MathMate, Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 11:18pm
Brian, glad that you asked.
All you need to do is to look at the question this way:
(The || means stick the numbers together)
Try another example:
With a little practice, you do not have to write them down and do the calculation mentally.
- math - Damon, Sunday, May 31, 2009 at 5:02am
What MathMate did:
10,000 - 500 - 800 + 40
or my way
95 (100 - 8)
9500 - 760
- math - poop, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 3:20pm
- math - poop, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 3:22pm
you all suck and you cant do maths all you can do is algebra and poop and sleep and your all khjfkghgjkghfjkghddughriugjhnbkfbnfbmnfflnfdlgirghtgujohwoeuhijfdnmcvgthjknmwfdsklqlzcmvngjdjkgbfhkgbgjkfsbskgs
- math - vote for trump, Thursday, September 29, 2016 at 3:24pm
VOTE FOR TRUMP!!! AMERICA WILL SUFFER UNDER HIS POWER!!!!!!!!!
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- math - Prove this identity (cos è - 1) / (cos^2 è) = sec è - sec^2 è I have a ...
- math - start with 1, multiply by 2. then multiply the result by 3.then continue ...
- math - how to make multiplication and division easier?
- MATH - HOW DO YOU MULTIPLY FRACTIONS? what is quik and easy way to mutply ...
- Algerbra 1 - 1 15-4.10-14 2 9x-18=54 x= 3 Multiply 8/9(b-72) 4 Solve using the ...
- Math - Ali tosses 3 number cubes,and then multiplies the results using the ...
- Math Help - Ali tosses 3 number cubes,and then multiplies the results using the ...
- English - 1. Some ideas still seem to be a long way off. 2. Some ideas still ...
- fractions - my teacher gave us some fraction problems for homework, but I'm ...
- Math (Fraction Word Problem) - You have three-fifths of a pizza leftover, and ...