Posted by e.l on Friday, May 29, 2009 at 9:13pm.
Does anyone know a place where I can find out what the required # years of education was in 1985 in USA? And the average wage rates in USA in 1985?
Thanks so much.
- social studies - Writeacher, Friday, May 29, 2009 at 9:18pm
Requirements for education vary by state. Which state are you asking about?
Use the "search across agency websites" feature.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 29, 2009 at 9:22pm
For the last many years (including 1985), the U.S. has not required any specific number of years of education. In most states the legal age to quit school was 16 in 1985. Apparently this age has been raised in some states since then.
Check this site for wages.
- social studies - e.l, Friday, May 29, 2009 at 9:22pm
Oh I didnt know they varied (Im from canada). is there a website that shows all of them?
thanks for helping.
- social studies - Ms. Sue, Friday, May 29, 2009 at 9:35pm
I didn't find any statistics about the states' legal school leaving age for 1985.
- social studies - e.l, Friday, May 29, 2009 at 10:59pm
For the wages website you provided, I dont understand how they calculated the values. I was looking for dollar per hour amount.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Algebra 1 word prob - For the period 1985-2001, the average salary "y"(in ...
- college - The yearly cost T, in thousands of dollars, of tuition and required ...
- English - 1. I can't wait to go to the USA. 2. I look forward to going to the ...
- Algebra 1 - i need help working these correctly! 1. Are the inequalities 3x-4<...
- college algebra - 4. The yearly cost T, in thousands of dollars, of tuition and ...
- English - 1. He is from USA. 2. He is from the USA. (Are both OK? Do we have to ...
- statistics - In a poll of 700 selected people in the USA who are 50 years or ...
- english - college graduation rates in USA and education statistics.
- Criminal Justice/Criminology - The ACLU has publicly: A. supported the USA ...
- criminal Justice - The ACLU has publicly: A. supported the USA PATRIOT Act. B. ...