posted by Mathilde on .
1. Why are elephants a main target for proachers and hunters?
2. Where did the main monotheistic religions begin?
3. What are the five pillars of Islam?
4. What three religions dominate East and Southeast Asia?
5. Somalia and Ethiopia form the physical region known as the ---- ?
6. What continent colonized most countries in Africa and Asia?
Is it perhaps the British?
Oh my -- is this your entire geography assignment this evening?
You're wrong about # 6. The British is not a continent. The 7 continents are North America, South America, Asia, Europe, Africa, Antarctica, and Australia
One of your answers is the Horn of Africa. Another answer is the Middle East.
What do you think the other answers are? Please check your book.
We'll be glad to check your answers.
3. The Testimony of Faith, prayer, giving Zakat(support of the needy),Fasting the month of Ramadan,The Pilgrimage to Makkah
5. Horn of Africa
I'm sorry, I didn't see the continent word. Obviously it is most countries of Europe...
Since it's the end of the year, we already turned in the books, so I don't have any other resources than the internet. These are just some of the 98 questions for the study guide that I don't know...
Thank you though.
Right about Europe.
It sure doesn't make sense to have to turn in your books before you finish your study guide.
Anyway -- check these sites.
Natalie and I gave you the other answers.
I had to turn in the book before Tuesday otherwise, I would get a fee. I took as many answers as I could from the book before turning it in.
Thank you for the helpful resources.
You're welcome. Good luck with your exams!