Posted by y912f on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 8:16pm.
which of the following statements BEST explains why I am offering this Poem is considered a lyric poem?
a. it is a simple poem that tells a story
b. it is a tragic poem that teaches a lesson
c. it si a short poem that expresses stron emotion
d. it is a rhyming poem that reveals passion
definitly not A becuase lyric poems don't tell a story. they express stron feelings. so i'm confused between C and D. i think it might be C
please help me
(by Jimmy Santiago Baca)
english.poem.i am offering this poem - Ms. Sue, Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 8:26pm
I agree. C is the correct answer.
english.poem.i am offering this poem - Mr. Goody, Wednesday, April 21, 2010 at 2:54pm
All of them
summarize the poem or song that represent you; why did u choose this work? - ana ramos, Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 3:06pm
summarize the poem or song that represent you; why did u choose this work?
english - xavier, Thursday, October 13, 2011 at 9:41pm
i don't know
english.poem.i am offering this poem - 😇😈😇😈😇😈😇😈, Tuesday, February 17, 2015 at 9:00pm
english.poem.i am offering this poem - shenique, Monday, April 11, 2016 at 8:09pm
What does the word it refer to in this poem ? Support your answer with information from the poem
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- english - Which of the following statements BEST explains why "I Am Offering ...
- language arts - What is a concrete poem? A. A poem that provides concrete images...
- Englsih II - Review the poems we have studied in this unit and select the one ...
- english - Which of the following phrases best defines rhythm? Repeated sounds ...
- English - I need to write a poem in the style of an American romantic poet. I ...
- english - how does the structure of the poem affect the meaning of the poem..or ...
- english - Has anybody read the poem Calgary 2am? If so, can anyone help me ...
- English 11 - Not sure: Which of the following phrases best defines rhythm? (1 ...
- english/poem/writeteacher - Regarding my poem the teacher doesn't want to follow...
- litearture - do you know what's the titile of this poem? (Love is ill suited ...