Posted by andrew on Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 5:06pm.
- 8th grade - martha, Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 5:07pm
- Math - PsyDAG, Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 11:02am
Please indicate subject rather than grade level.
Subtract 3 from both sides of the equation to get your answer.
I hope this helps a little more. Thanks for asking.
- 8th grade - laurin, Wednesday, July 8, 2009 at 12:46pm
4x3=12..... simple :)
- 8th grade - krys, Monday, July 27, 2009 at 7:29pm
CHECK IT! 9+3=12
- 8th grade - rupesh, Sunday, October 18, 2009 at 12:40pm
transposing (-3)to r.h.s
- 8th grade - marleee, Tuesday, April 6, 2010 at 7:56pm
- 8th grade - Anonymous, Sunday, April 14, 2013 at 10:02am
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- 8th Grade - Me and my friend are making our own 8th grade binder, you know like...
- what can i compare middle school to? - what can i compare middle school to? (use...
- 8th grade - im in advanced math so i do 8th grade math and i don't understand ...
- 8th grade Math - I'm actually in 7th grade, but I'm doing 8th grade pre-algebra...
- 8th Grade - Whta is a verctorican (srry i can't spell that) award when the 8th ...
- Math - Theo made the table below to show the number of middle school students ...
- 8th grade math - I am in 8th grade math as a sixth grader. I am stuck on one ...
- fractions - Mr.shafier has been teaching school for 10 years.For 6 of those ...
- Math: Mean, Median, Mode, Range & Finding the devi - What is deviation? And what...
- Logic - Gene will teach 7th grade of Gene will teach 8th grade. If Gene teaches ...