posted by Amy on .
I need help with these three problems. They are on a Study Guide and I need some refreshing up of how to do them.
17. Solve the equation using the zero product property...
19. Solve the equation by factoring
20. Solve the equation by completing the square..
Thank you.. Please show me how you did it if possible.
17 is not an equation.
19. What terms give a product of -3 and add 5 of one and one of the other to give -2?
20. Is there a typo in this question?
I hope this helps. Thanks for asking.