Posted by y912f on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:24pm.
What prompted the United States to enter the war in 1941?
a. the imprisonment of Jews in German concentration camps
b. the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
c. the pact that the Soviet Union signed with Germany
d. Germany's invasion of the Rhineland
help please, :)
history - Amy, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:26pm
The Answer is B
history - y912f, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:29pm
history - Amy, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:34pm
history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:38pm
y912f -- I can't believe you've read your history text! Every account of the U.S. entry into WWII stresses the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor as the prime reason for us to join the Allies in this war.
history - y912f, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:41pm
sorry Ms.Sue, i read the chapters a loong time ago, but i'm doing the work for them now.
history - Dan, Monday, July 27, 2009 at 11:19am
the answer's b totally
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SS help plz - Why did German ships begin to attack us ships in 1941 before the ...
- Social Studies - which of the following events most directly lead to American ...
- civics - Which of the following events most directly led to American military ...
- U.S. History (Check)(REED) - 1. What day was the attack on Pearl Harbor? A: The ...
- Grammar (Writeacher) - Write the subject of each sentence below. Then, choose ...
- US HISTORY *JUST NEED CHECKED* - What foreign policy did the United States ...
- History - Why was the bombing of Pearl Harbor a turning point in World War II? A...
- Social Studies (Check, Please!) - Why was the United States unprepared for Japan...
- History - The United States cut off sales of oil to Japan after the ? A. ...
- HISTORY - Does this sentence make any sense and is it accurate? The Soviet Union...