Posted by y912f on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:24pm.
What prompted the United States to enter the war in 1941?
a. the imprisonment of Jews in German concentration camps
b. the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor
c. the pact that the Soviet Union signed with Germany
d. Germany's invasion of the Rhineland
help please, :)
- history - Amy, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:26pm
The Answer is B
- history - y912f, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:29pm
- history - Amy, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:34pm
- history - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:38pm
y912f -- I can't believe you've read your history text! Every account of the U.S. entry into WWII stresses the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor as the prime reason for us to join the Allies in this war.
- history - y912f, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 9:41pm
sorry Ms.Sue, i read the chapters a loong time ago, but i'm doing the work for them now.
- history - Dan, Monday, July 27, 2009 at 11:19am
the answer's b totally
Answer this Question
- SS help plz - Why did German ships begin to attack us ships in 1941 before the ...
- Grammar (Writeacher) - Write the subject of each sentence below. Then, choose ...
- world history - The Japanese living in America were seen as a threat to national...
- History - Q: What action did the United States NOT take against Japan before the...
- World History - Are these in correct chronological order? 1- Annexation of ...
- US history HELP - All of the following statements about the Battle of Midway are...
- HISTORY - What would 3 newspaper headline be that would indicate the ...
- U.S History - After World War II, the United States offered aid to the nations ...
- world history - Which of the following is NOT true about the arms race between ...
- World History - Explain the impact of the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.