February 21, 2017
Post a New Question
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
I'm working on solving linear systems by substitution, here are the equations:
4x+3=y and x=y-2
what is the sollution?
and please show me the steps! thanks!
Answer This Question
- I was just wondering if anybody could explain to me the steps in '...
Algebra SOLVING LINEAR EQUATIONS AND INEQUALITIES
- Please help Im am Grade 5 ...
- Solving Linear Equations - Elimination Write whether each of these ...
Algebra - solving linear equations w/ substitution
- The question in the book ...
- Can you please help solve this equation using the ...
- Solving Systems of Equations in Three Variables: 3x+3y-z=-3 -2x-3y+...
- Solving Systems of Equations in Three Variables: 3x+4y+z=1 x+3y-z=-2...
- USE LINEAR COMBINATIONS TO SOLVE THE SYSTEM OF LINEAR EQUATIONS (...
- Solving systems of linear equations in three variables. Ok so i don'...
- what are some methods of solving systems of linear equations
More Related Questions
© 2017 Jiskha Homework Help