Posted by mysterychicken on Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:42pm.
I'm choosing which classes I want to take for freshman year but I'm not sure what I need to take. Right now I've only decided on Geometry and English 1. What science do I take for 9th grade? I'm looking for the easiest courses available.
- 9th grade classes - Reiny, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:47pm
looking for the "easiest courses available" ??
I am not impressed.
- 9th grade classes - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:48pm
General science is traditional. I also suggest a world history or world geography class. How about a foreign language?
Why take the easiest courses?
- 9th grade classes - mysterychicken, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:52pm
ok, thanks, i'll think about those things
(i want to take the easiest so i can get my homeschooling over with quickly)
- 9th grade classes - Ms. Sue, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:53pm
- 9th grade classes - mysterychicken, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 1:54pm
- 9th grade classes - GuruBlue, Tuesday, May 26, 2009 at 2:56pm
You will also want to take a beginning foreign language class. Many 9th graders also find a "humanities" class useful. That is a general study of the “high” arts - drama, classical music, ballet, painting, sculpture, photography, poetry and literature
- 9th grade classes - Anonymous, Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 10:06pm
- 9th grade classes - IMP(important person), Thursday, August 20, 2009 at 9:14pm
hey MC why you want to take easy classes? Take classes that challenge you to do well, and you'll do better in the rest of your high school years, make collage a little easier, and make a better life for your self in the working world.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- essay - During my four years in high school, I have taken a lots of classes to ...
- 9th grade classes - OK, here's a list of the subjects I think I want to take: ...
- math - 4. Gregory teaches martial arts. He charges a one-time processing fee of...
- math - Greg teaches martial arts. He charges a one time processing fee of $5.00 ...
- math - 19. Mr. Green teaches band, choir, and math. This year, he has 57 ...
- MATH - tHERE ARE 4 FIFTH GRADE CLASSES IN A SCHOOL. EACH CLASS Has 24 STUDENTS. ...
- 9th Grade Classes - I was reading my school district program of studies and I ...
- Writing - If you are interested in going into a career as an author, what ...
- Grades - I need some help on calculating my current high school GPA. So far, I'...
- Math - At Smart Middle School students are required to take 7 classes each ...