Posted by Pete on Monday, May 25, 2009 at 7:26pm.
I REALLY NEED HELP WITH THIS PRONTO!! i WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT.
Re-write the following sentences replacing the underlined direct object with a direct
object pronoun. Remember, the direct object pronoun needs to be placed directly in
front of the conjugated verb. The following is an example:
Sara come una hamburguesa. (Sara eats a hamburger.)
Sara la come. (Sara eats it.)
16. Yo veo las sillas.
17. Maria escucha (listens to) la música.
18. Sara llama a Pedro. (Sara calls Pedro.)
19. Nosotros levantamos los libros. (We pick up the books.)
20. Ellos hablan el español.
Spanish - SraJMcGin, Monday, May 25, 2009 at 9:17pm
Hopefully you are not asking me to DO your work for you? After you DO the work, I'll be glad to HELP by checking what you have posted. That is the only way you will learn!
Spanish - M&M, Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 2:33pm
hey SarJMcGin, i have seen that you have posted questions like that sos you sholdnt blame the Peter dude.
Spanish - M&M, Wednesday, May 27, 2009 at 2:35pm
hey SarJMcGin, i have seen that you have posted questions like that so you sholdnt blame the Pete dude.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- SPanish!!! - I took this test and these were the only ones i got wrong, but i ...
- spanish - what is the third person singular form of the verb estar? Re-write the...
- Spanish - I need help with a few Spanish questions. These are the instructions. ...
- spanish - Re-write the following sentences replacing the underlined direct ...
- english - I have to find out the direct object pronoun and then replace the ...
- English-Grammar - Identify how the underlined pronoun in each sentence is being ...
- French - Translate the sentence you see in to French. We see you. (familiar) ...
- E.L.A. PLEASE CHECK! - Identify the underlined word in the sentence. Write ...
- Language Arts - Write S if the underlined word is a subject pronoun. Write O if ...
- english - Decide if the underlined pronoun in the sentences below is used as a ...