Posted by Angie on Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 9:57am.
Which star shown on the luminosity and temperature of stars graph in the Earth Science Reference Tables is currently at the Sun's final predicted stage of development, and how do you know?
b. Procyon B
Science - PsyDAG, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 12:12pm
We do not have these tables to answer your question.
Science - Angie, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 1:06pm
Type Earth Science Reference Tables in google, and pick the 3rd one. Then go to page 15, the top.
Science - drwls, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 2:05pm
Duplicate post. Already answered
Science - drwls, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 2:08pm
My previous answer to this post seems to be missing. The sun will eventually become a white dwarf. The only white dwarf on your list is Procyon B.
Science - Angie, Sunday, May 24, 2009 at 6:25pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Astronomy - The star Polaris has a surface temperature of roughly 6500 K and a ...
- astronomy - The distance from Earth of the red supergiant Betelgeuse is ...
- Science - Polaris is also known as the North Star. Antares has the same apparent...
- Science, Urgent! - Polaris is also known as the North Star. Atares has the same ...
- Astronomy - Hi, can you please check my work? I really need to do well on this. ...
- Science please help :)? - 3. which if the following factors determines how long ...
- Earth science - How long an exposure would a photographer need to photograph ...
- Astronomy - 1. When comparing the sizes of stars, our Sun is: a.) the largest ...
- Math (Trig/pre-calculus) - some stars are so far away that their position appear...
- Science 2 - While Sirius, the Dog Star, is type AO, a start just a step hotter ...