Posted by Bonnie on Saturday, May 23, 2009 at 4:46pm.
Analyze the following separate errors and describe how each would affect the 10-column work
sheet Below. Explain whether the error is likely to be discovered in completing the work sheet and, if
not, the effect of the error on the financial statements.
a. Assume that the adjustment for supplies used consisted of a credit to Supplies for $3,200 and
a debit for $3,200 to Supplies Expense.
b. When the adjusted trial balance in the work sheet is completed, the $17,500 Cash balance is
incorrectly entered in the Credit column.
Balance sheet as of June 30, 2005
NON CURRENT ASSET
Property, plant equiptment $97, 250
Prepaid insurance $2,300
Total Assets $120,250
LIABILITIES AND EQUITY
LONG TERM LIABILITY
Long term notes payable $19,000
Accounts payable $6,350
Interest payable $240
Rent payable $200
Wages payable $1,600
Property taxes payable $900
Long term notes payable (current portion) $5,000
Total Liabilities $33,290
S.Adams capital $77,600
S. Adams withdrawls ($30,000)
Net Income $39,300
Total Liabilities and Owners Equity $120,250
Answer this Question
- Financial Accouting - Prepare a 10-column work sheet for fiscal year 2005, ...
- Accounting - Complete the six-column table by entering adjustments that reflect ...
- ashworth college - In completing the work sheet, what is the reason for adding ...
- accounting - Ok, the case is this. Six months ago, you closed your business. Now...
- psych - Give some background information on your hypothetical observational ...
- Accounting - If a client asks me to do a balance sheet for a given month, but ...
- Math/Fractions - I really need help with this problem. I have NO IDEA how to get...
- physics - Two thin rectangular sheets (0.06 m 0.52 m) are identical. In the ...
- econ 181 - What isthe max amount of new loans that this bank can make? How will ...
- Unit 4 memory, thinking, and intelligence - In this activity, you can replicate ...