Posted by mysterychicken on Friday, May 22, 2009 at 5:18pm.
1.Nico uses wire to connect a battery, light bulb, and a switch, but the light bulb doesn't light up. What might explain this problem?
A.The circuit is closed
B.The wires are bent
C.The battery has too much power
D.The switch is open.
2.What type of wave doesn't require a medium to travel through?
C.an ocean wave
D.a tidal wave
- Physical Science - bobpursley, Friday, May 22, 2009 at 5:20pm
light waves, as an electromagnetic wave, do not require a physical medium.
No on the first on. Why would bent wires cause electricity not to flow?
- Physical Science - mysterychicken, Friday, May 22, 2009 at 5:25pm
- Physical Science - bobpursley, Friday, May 22, 2009 at 5:30pm
Goodness: MC, you don't know what the terms open and closed circuits mean. Review that, it is basic to all this.
- Physical Science - mysterychicken, Friday, May 22, 2009 at 5:32pm
Ummm OK, thanks
- Physical Science [got the answer] - mysterychicken, Friday, May 22, 2009 at 5:33pm
OK, I got it
- Physical Science - Cherika Ro, Thursday, July 2, 2009 at 7:41pm
In order to coast just to the top of a hill 65 meters in vertical height, a person on a bicycle must have a speed at the bottom of approzimately?
- Physical Science - Anonymous, Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 12:45pm
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- Science - Alisha use wire to connect a battery,a lightbulb,and a switch,but the ...
- science - i have a picture of a battery a light bulb and a wire. i know to light...
- 4th grade science - my science teacher showed us a diagram of a tiny light bulb ...
- physics - You are in the lab with a 10 V battery. You have a 10 W light bulb and...
- college physics - You are in the lab with a 10 V battery. You have a 10 W light ...
- Science - Megan wants to determine if an electrical circuit has electricity ...
- electrical circuit - When a second light bulb is wired into an electric circuit ...
- physical science - there is current of 0.65a through a light bulb in a 120v ...
- Physical Science - Which part of an electric circuit resists the flow of charge ...
- Physics - I need to understand how to calculate the final 2 steps of this ...