Posted by scooby9132002 on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 5:46pm.
'Share of Customer' what exactly are they asking
marketing.. - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 5:53pm
Share of customer means keeping a large share of the customers you already have. Assure their loyalty by giving them the service they want.
Check these sites for more information.
marketing.. - scooby9132002, Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 6:16pm
Focusing on High-Value Customers
isent this the same answer as, Lifetime Value of Customer
marketing.. - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 6:24pm
Yes -- I believe that lifetime value of customers is very similar to share of customer.
Answer This Question
More Related Questions
- marketing - least three activities that represents each characteristic of a CRM ...
- marketing - Which of the following statements best describes the modern view of ...
- marketing - . In your own words describe at least three activities that ...
- Marketing - Name one CRM characteristic found in share of customer
- marketing - Please check this to see if I am on the right track. Thanks for your...
- marketing - In Customer Relationship Management (CRM)what is lifetime value of ...
- marketing - Many companies claim that they are customer-oriented, but their ...
- Marketing - Please check and correct my answers for the following multiple ...
- college - name one Customer Relationship Management characteristic in share of ...
- Rutgers - Marketing management Customer satisfation and customer value. How are ...