Posted by Anonymous on Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 9:47am.
What caused the rapid population growth of Homo Sapiens?
- world history - Ms. Sue, Thursday, May 21, 2009 at 10:50am
Probably having a stable food and water supply.
- world history - aleksandra, Wednesday, July 6, 2011 at 11:44pm
why was the ice age a time of abundance
- world history - Wilfred, Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 7:14pm
Animals adapted to the Ice Age by fattening up. And for Humans, fat equals nourishment.
Answer this Question
More Related Questions
- history - What caused the rapid population growth of homo sapiens
- ancient world history - To what continents did homo sapiens migrate from Asia
- world history - Neanderthals lived alongside Homo sapiens for thousands of years...
- world a abrief history - neaderthals lived alingside homo sapiens for thousands ...
- history essay please help! - How does the growth of the world's population today...
- science - . In which regions of the world will most population growth occur ...
- social studies - World hunger is one of the major concerns of the caused by the ...
- History - homo sapiens came to north america by...????
- social, history - to what continents did homo sapiens migrate from asia
- history - Neanderthals lived alongside Homo sapiens for thousands of years